Thursday, August 09, 2007

BBQ

For what fucking Reason i dun know why my platoon wants to organise the bbq at the eve of National day. Its so inconvenience ar. Go home then change then go out again. haiyo. But nevermind i enjoyed my self with the platoon mates. The bbq was held at Pasir Ris. And u know pasir ris park got the big spider web. it seems not scary but when u climb it..wah damn scary sial. I know im behaving like a kid climbing all those things but seriously it was scary. I was 3/4 up and im stuck. Too scared to go up. and there is this 7 year old boy climb up all the way. paiseh sak. and he kept shaking the web. Bodoh. aku dah lah takot. haha. Then we walk on a quiet lane for fun. haha I didn't know Hafeez was so scared of dog. hahaha. anjing kecik je sak. rembat sekali confirm melayang. haha. funny. I ate alot ar..there were alot of food. Really damn alot..i think 3 times more than the one i organise 2 months ago. giler. nasib baik aku tk overnight. kalau tk...mampos sak makan. haha. at 11pm went home ar..so its just a typical bbq.

Yeah POP (passing out parade ) soon. Out of Tekong in 6 weeks time. We have been practising the Infantry Roar. It was so Kental. Although it was Kental yet we were so semangat when doing it. Its like a war cry ar basically where u sing and do the action at the same time. WE ARE THE PANTHERS OF THE INFANTRY, SPIRIT OF THE BAYONET IN OUR HEART BLA BLA BLA...sialah...kental rite? well what to do. I want to ask my parent to video cam our infantry Roar during POP. I want to laugh at myself over and over again.HAHAHA..KENTALAN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home