Friday, November 23, 2007

Finally!

Today is IPPT day. I was prepared for it. I told myself my must achieve something at BSLC. I already cleared my SOC. Now its IPPT. So in the morning we had our drills lesson. Marching here and there. And doing drill with SAR21. Susah sak. i prefer M16. Direct sak. the SAR21 was a bit complicated. I was blur at one time. and Sergeant Hairee ask me to run one round.
"Oi melayu! sleeping ar?!! go run one round of the parade Square!
hahaha. Funny sia. so me and the rifle run mcm budak bodoh around the parade square. haha. the drills last for 2 hours. Tiring sia.

then we got our IPPT. Echo and Bravo join us for IPPT where I met my ex-platoon mate. Nice to see them.

So IPPT begins. Start with shuttle run. 10.1 sec. enough lah. Dun want to tire myself running another round. haha.

Then we got Pull up. My nemesis. haha. I follow tips given by the PTI and it works. I do 8 and can't pull anymore. so im happy. finally.

then we do our Sit up. do 40 and stop. if u see ppl doing 50 to 60 sit up in one minute u dun call them fit. call them stupid. cause u need 40 to get 5 points. haha

Then Standing board jump. My result fluctuates over the course. so first attempt..221cm. I scared already sia. means i will get only pass. Second attempt i try harder. yeah..finally. my best record so far:239 cm.

then running. running was fun this time. u had friends along the road encouraging u all the way. they stand in one straight line and cheer u up.but i intend to run slow but just enough to get silver this time cause i had flu and cough. but since they all mcm semangat cheer us up, i run fast ar. 9min 39 sec. yeah. SILVER finally. First time in my life sia. I never get silver before even in primary school. haha. rabak eh aku? but Army is so tough that i got silver. To me silver is an achievement.

Hopefully in ASLC I get gold ar. 2 more pull up and thats it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home