Sunday, November 25, 2007

MAKAN MAKAN MAKAN MAKAN MAKAN MAKAN

Yes. I makan alot within 2 days. Yesterday went out with my mom and my 2 adek to Al ameen to eat. Eat alot there. Kenyang giler.

Today went out with my section mates to eat at Sakura international Buffet Restaurant. Supposed to meet them at 1230. I woke up at 11. Kelam kabut siap then pegi. In the end I was the earliest and they all were late. Kurang ajar. haha. So there i dunno what the hell i ate. Everyting there i Just ate. Haha. Satay, ayam, Daging. Sushi pon aku bedal. Ice cream. Cake. Giler Babi ar. Sergeant Ken was there. We call his name Instead of Sergeant. Haha. I ate so much that i couldn't Stand Straight. haha. Just to make $25 worth it. :)

Then Go home Took my uniform and went to Chevrons with Kama, Aziz and Annuar. Makan lagi. haha. Jalan2 then went home. Seriously i ate alot. hahaha



45th BSLC SISPEC FOXTROT PLATOON 4.
The one sitting down on the bottom right is the platoon best cause he is the only trainee sitting. haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home