Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Alhamdulilah.....

Ok. Quite a while i never blog. Basically this week is quite relaxing. Go Tekong Come back. I stayed at home most of the time. Malas ah nk kluar. I jog whenever i feel Hype.
Today went to Pasir Laba Camp for the eTEAMS course. Shit. I Didn't learn anything. Just Slacking Surfing the net while the lecture is carried out. haha. At about 5pm go home.

Today went home and got a letter from NTU. Alhamdulilah I've been accepted. yeah. Straight go to 2nd year which means 3 years course instead of 4 years. And I realised I was in a deep shit. Why? because i forgot 99.99% of engineering Mathematics. haha. Rabak. Not forget atcually, it's locked somewhere in the brain. You just need to find it and unlocked it then everything will be fine. haha. anyway im glad I've been accepted. at least im in the safe zone. Now i must wait for NUS. Kalau NUS reject, still i got NTU. kalau NUS accept, I have to make a decision which one I want. So lets wait. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home