Friday, December 12, 2008

Buak Buak Buak Buak

So the recruits finally POP. Yeah after 13 weeks. 24km was ok. i kept irritating the platoon. and the rec goes: "Sergeant Please stop Sergeant i beg u please..." hahahaha. thats the only way to keep up the spirit. so they let me home yesterday.yea.

So the handphone i wanted is here.yeah. i dunno why i bought the phone. Why ah? it looks cool with wi-fi function. and got keyboard some more. the camera is damn suckie.nvermind not important.i dunno why i need a PDA phone. im not a businessman. damn it. but somehow i dun regret. haha. I just thinks it looks cool and i also need to extend my contract. but why that phone?

oh yeah i still got the NS plan. Meaning i can sign a phone contract for 2 years. paying much lesser than the normal fee. example my singtel plan. cost $30 per month. i only pay $14. the corporate plan. who wants it? since i have already have it. i dun need it. but after 2 years its back to normal fee if u wish to continue.

today is hell run day. i fail the last time. i wanted to run 15km but at 8 km, my muscle, my stomach my legs all went cramp. i just have to give up. today i dun care. 30km it is. start at 8pm. end at 12am. i dun care. just doing this to test my limit. hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home