Friday, December 12, 2008

Dishonest Ppl.

I was damn piss off on the night on hari raye haji. A commander from my platoon, really makes me damn angry. I book in on the night. i was supposed to settle my recruits with some stuff. in my bunk i only have PT shirt which i dun really like to wear cause it expose my uncontrollable too big biceps. hahahahha kidding. so i remembered keeping a T shirt in my office in my drawer. i went down there . i was shocked to find out that the key are missing and it is lock. wah..damn piss off. Army teaches me how to be resourceful at all times. i look arnd. i saw this screw driver. somehow i manage to open the drawer. at the bottom of the drawer, i saw 2 packet of calbee potato chips. and i know it belongs to colleague of mine. to prove it i check with the receipt he left on the table. it tally. so the prob now. where is the key? i asked him through SMS:

Me: You got take my key?
Him: Nope. Never. Why?

Wah at this point he really makes my blood boil to the superheated level where my boil vapourise into the air which i dun really knows the temperature. ok summary; im damn mad.
So i message him again.

Me: hey just own up. i saw ur food in my drawer. u think i cant open the drawer is it?u better tell me where is the key . dun tell me u dun know where is it.
Him: oh its in my bunk. i kept it inside. sorry. i scared ppl steals my food.

i was so mad that i dun reply his message.
bodoh kan? if he said yes in the first place i wont be so mad at him. He said no. Damn dishonest lah. cannot trust him already. he saw me the nxt day and just pretend nothing happen. #$%$%^^$^*&!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home