Monday, July 06, 2009

Bad Luck.

Update. Last week was Fine. work total of 62hours. excluding breaks. Tired. Yes. Highlight of the week. MWG Zinc II phone Dropped and Spoiled. Nice. Somehow i dun feel anything. Just get to know that my phone repair will cost me $190!!! what the hell?! I will continue to find better repair shop. yeah Fana You are right. Money come and thats the time all ur stuff will start to spoil. hahaha. too true.
Saturday just hang out with my friends. I got home at 3pm and ask them to meet at 4pm. they were all unhappy. so changed to 530. hahaha. Lucky change sia. cause i fell asleep on my table while playing FM. Went out eat Nasi Ayam Penyet. Nice... Then lepak till 2am at Esplanade talking bout Life. yeah. Sunday is my holiday. Slack at home whole day.
Today 12 hours shift. So go back happily when a bus hit me with its side mirror onto my face. spec fly out and a benjol on my head.nice. the best part, the mirror bengkok. wahahaha. Gerek. But its my fault la. Standing to near to the road.hahaha.
See la. Lagi bende rosak. haiz....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home