Monday, April 09, 2007

17th blog

After that crazy experience.. I learned alot about chemicals and hazard. I read up about the chemical they used and their safety there is not up to the standard. Well its over now...haha.
After a day of rest. I am being offered to work at ADIDAS Warehouse. Wow...Sound cool rite? Hmm...let see. So I asked my friend to come along. Kama. He was excited too..So off we go to work. The rule is simple: No wearing of Competitors brand apparels. Sound fine with me. Its at West Coast. One long hour of ride. When we reached there...they told us to do some packing of stuff to oversea. Wow.. Easy job. record here and there, put in the box, Sealed. Easy. So happy. So it was a perfect start. Kama is Happy. But Im not fit enough to enjoy the happiness. Haha. So it all went well for few days. One day, one of the managers come to me and ask me to do some stock counting at the golf area. wow. Crazy. Imagine 8 shelves. and there is thousands of things to count. Argh!! I spent the whole weeks to count all of the stuff. Yet he gave me some more to count, haha. Finally its over after 2 weeks. Then I was like permanently transferred to the golf area. Damn it. Tiring. Had to carry all the golf sticks. pasting sticker here and there. Siow. Luckily Kama was with me. So we die together..haha. I work for one month until my contract expired and decided no to continue. haha...So till next time..bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home