Saturday, April 28, 2007

22nd blog

FRIDAY...go to werk at CHANGI...Ngantuk siol. Slept at 1 am in the morning. MRT dah lah sempit. kene diri pulak tu. Jauh pulak tu. boleh mati. So I full blast my Ipod and listen to one of my favourite album, BLOOD,SUGAR,SEX,MAGIK. WOo..Shiok. Listen to all those dry funk music really keeps me awake.Work as usual. Relaxing although we had to rush in some moment. The rest of the day went well. all of my friend go to orchard after work except for me and Tamill, we went home. so thats what happen on Fri. Nothing interesting. Shouldnt waste my time typing this :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeah I love Blood Sugar Sex Magik. Its one of Red Hot Chili Peppers best Album. Consist mainly of Dry Funk Music. with FLEA(bassist) powerful Bass play and Frusciante funky guitar play, its a great combination. Yeah the album is old though. produced in 1991. hahaha..16 years ago...and im still listening to it. The Music never gets old. This is the album that makes Red hot Chili Peppers known to the world. So...listen to it. but i doubt u will like it cause many people dun really like funk music. :)

Nothing to blog atcually so i type all these crap.haha~bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home