Thursday, April 26, 2007

21th blog

SOME RANDOM QUESTION

What are things u will do if You could turn back time.

1) Be good in primary school. And becomes a prefect. Write down names of people I dun like.
2)Exercise. To stay fit and Healthy.

3)Take good care of my eyes.

4)Be careful so that i won't break my hand. I wouldn't have that scar on my hand. But it looks fierce though haha

5)Don't want to cry on the 1st day ofkindergarten. i cry on my first and 2nd year. rabak..mengamok sampai tingkap crack.

6)Do well in my poly final year. haha..well at least its over..

7)Simpan duit gaji. Jangan asyik enjoy je..poor financial planning.

8)Mengaji. my mengaji dah karat abis..kene licinkan

9)Be good student so that i wont waste my parents' money to pay for the two OHP I broke during Sec 3..haiz...

10) Main bola jgn slide2...nanti kasut koyak...dah 3 kasut...and yg ni pon dah koyak sikit2..

11)Control nafsu makan.

12) Learn to play guitar early so that i can become the next John Frusciante

13) again be a good student. feel very bad about hurting a boy till his leg bleed.

14)Organise bilik so that bilik tk berselerak macm sekarang.

15)Pukol bdk2 racist in my primary school class.

16)Beli barang jgn ikot nafsu...

17)Do my homework so that i wont get scoldings.

18)take good care of my fish which died from hunger and poor living conditon...sorry fighting fish...im really sorry.

19)do well for my O level..so that i get to the course i want..but..I really enjoy Marine engineering.

20)Kill Miss Rashidah..U sucks!!

:) Khairi is smiling.....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home