Saturday, April 21, 2007

19th blog

So...7 june...Pulau Tekong...1030am. Wow. Ya. Join the SAF. Im going to be a soldier. Im feeling excited and at the same time a bit scared. What I hope is I can adapt my life there. Mine is 15 weeks BMT...special case. u know why...if dun know find out urself. Aziz is with me...7 june too..hope same bunk too. haha. then alot of things to bring. must bring detergent for our clothes. U cant provide us with simple detergent? must bring 2 weeks supply. i plan to bring the u know the big "Fab" box detergent to last me for at least a few months. Haha. ok..i dun know what the fuck is wrong with bringing a handphone charger. Well maybe they thought we can kill ourself by charging it to our body. or maybe we can use it to charge some explosive? maybe. sorry i am fantasizing. ok the most ridiculous thing, this is what my fren told me: u can bring a disc man. but must me original cd. and he also said no earpiece or headphone. ok...too cool to comment. haiz. i dunno how i am going to survive. All the people who finished NS reading this must be laughing at me rite now. haha. So im counting down to the day..7 june. In the mean time, i'll enjoy myself for the rest of the weeks..till then..bye..thanks for reading appreciate it alot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home