Sunday, June 03, 2007

52nd Blog

So my days to Tekong can be count by fingers. 4 fingers is all I need. I had Enough fun. I enjoy with my friends alot. Boot Hung. No more soccer for 3 weeks or more. haha. Sedih. haha. So on Friday I went to buy things for my army. I bought a bag, radio and many more. Some things were unnecessary though. Then makan at beach road. Then makan again at Victory at Arab Street. We walked there. Then we walked to Esplanade and Lepak. Bual2. Then went home. Very tiring.

Saturday. Supposed to be my "testimonial Match" but only few turned up. Its ok.. I enjoyed the soccer even i was very tired. We had a very great disadvantage cause my team got 3 people who are still in secondary school. The youngest was in Sec 2. haha. We had to go against opponent who are serving their NS. Imagine that. Badan Besar2...But we managed to won some match against them. Yeah. I really enjoy that. Then we went home after That.

Sunday. Boredom. Stay home.

What do I need now? Hmm I need a pair of swimming goggle, Berus baju and alarm clock. Thats all. yeah. Im sleepy. Mak Masak Nasi Lemak. The Effect is still there. I think i will turn in early tonight.

:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home