Friday, August 10, 2007

National Day

Ok. I dun have any big plan for National Day Holiday. Just Sit at home. Today was supposed to play soccer. I went home late yesterday. Slept around 3 am. asked mum to wake me up at 8. haha. I woke up at 10 in the end. Went to dapur to talk to my mum. i got scolded back because my mum try to wake me up but i didnt. haha. rabak sak. I had 7 missed call. all from Kama. Hey...relax ar . Gua bukan selalu lambat sak. Sekali sekale kite "Go against the Flow". haha. Sorry guys. Then play until around 1 pm and went to Lot 1. Wanna play pool but the charge for public holiday was too much. so we went home ar. I didn't know that concession for NS ezLink were so expensive.$61 for bus and $50 for MRT. haha. No thanks ar. after that went home. Yeah I watched simpsons the movie finally. HAHAHA. what a funny movie. Standard ar cartoon. joke Lame but its funny. So just sit at home ar enjoy the time with my family. :)

Do you guys watch Brainiac at Arts central every wednesday night i think. I think thats a very good show. They would do stupid but useful( or the other way round) experiment. And there is this comment that makes me laugh.
If swimming is such a good exercise, why is the Whale so Fat??
HAHAHAHA.

ok thats all. tmr playing pool and bowling. Boring eh my life?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home