Friday, November 30, 2007

Hidop dan Mati Gua Tetap Infantry

So posting Order came today. They read it to us. Some were damn Happy. Some were sad. Some posted to Armour, where they will learn how to drive tanks. Some Artillery where they will learn how to handle those huge cannon. Fun rite? then some were posted to Guards, something like commando but not as tough. Many go to Engineers. Siak. Why am i not chosen? some go to Military Police. 3 people go to OCS. Good for them. My buddy go to Engineer and he kept teasing me. kurang ajar. Then the rest which is 40/150 went to the course where everyone were happy that they avoided: Infantry Advance Section Leader course. and I was one of them. and Everyone shows their sad face. Training will be rabak. Going taiwan during winter season. Lots and Lots of field camps. Hmm. I dunno whether i can take it or not but whatever it is im gonna try my best to get that Sergeant Rank. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home