Sunday, December 14, 2008

Home Theater

And so on Friday I went to Lot 1. Wanted to buy my so called dream PC. Cost me a hefty $1600. but its good ah. i got a gigantic 22" monitor which i have to lean back when playing. Basically everything is for gaming pupose. hahaha. The graphic card is for those extreme gamers. hehehe. so im typing my first blog on my new PC. Im happy cause finally i gotta play latest games. main game je tau. blaja tak nak.
SO on my way back two delivery worker with tatoos all over comes to me.
Driver: Eh, You werking ah?

Me: no. NSF
Driver: ok good. come here. *i go near him. he showed me a piece of paper and open his van*
ok. u see. these home theater system cost $3000. my stupid boss make a mistake. he gave me 10 set but he sign for 8 sets. so i got 2 extra. You want it? i sell it for $200.
me: crazy lah you. dun want. im sorry.

Wah. crazy rite? even if i bought it, my mom would be screaming why am i bringing in several huge speakers home. hahaha. I thought it was funny. Some ppl just couldn't be honest cause of money.

so saturday soccer was at limbang tis time. tired. evening we went out to sim lim to buy stuff. i bought 2gb memory card for $6.50. cheap nak mampos. then we went to eat and lepak2 b4 we go back. yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home