Friday, December 26, 2008

update

Alright Khairi, Operation Bakar Fats will be officially launch today at 8pm. haha. I think I must seriously cut my diet. I told You all if I can't control my diet, I can eat anything. Seriously. On Christmas eve I treat myself with MegaMcSpicy meal which i could easily finish it. Listen. Before that I already had my dinner at Home. Argh. On Christmas i had COS duty which i dun mind doing cause i can sleep and watch movies the whole day alone. then the camp treat us with KFC meal. Woo! takkan nk ckp "it's ok, i dun eat fast food." Hypocrite. haha.then in the evening we had nasi lemak for dinner. the worst thing is i dun feel full. i kept eating snacks and many more. giler. Alright, time to stop this stupid Food Massacre. Time to keep fit. mcm real.talk and talk and talk and makan.
Anyway I realise my room I had lots and Lots of exercise equipment. I had Dumbells, Barbell, some weights, abs roller, chest trainer and many more. I also recently bought a yoga mat which cause me only $10. And its comfortable.it was a kind of paiseh that time to carry around shopping mall with a yoga mat. PPL will think ape sak ni budak badan besar practice yoga.hahaha ok time to make full use of those equipments.
Financial Crisis Now! help! Ni computer punyer pasal lah ni! but its ok. Its not that rabak. Its just that i cant really spend on random stuff which im really good at. hahaha.
Next month Im gonna buy a creative Sound card for my computer. gonna cost me $120. I or less.I realise a good speaker dosen't make a good sound. It works the same thing as MP3. The sound card is the MP3 and the speaker is the earphone. a good mp3 means good sound. This is a perfect item to make my mom shouting at me. HAHAHA.

8 more months to study again. Damn it. I hate to study though i know its important. Laziness is my Enemy. haha.I rarely can drive myself to study. For example my last semester in Poly, Too lazy to care and cause me to drop in GPA which i think i can do damn well for that semester. the module is not that hard. Maybe NUS might accept me now. hahaha. kidding. Lesson Learn, Dun be lazy. 3 years is a long time. damn, i will 25 when i graduate hopefully.
Thats all. I will type again whenever i feel bored. Bye.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Used fitness equipment is a great option if you can find it! If you’re either setting up a home gym or even a commercial gym, whether the equipment is new or used is of small relevance if the used fitness equipment is in a good, safe working order. For more information can get about Gym Equipment.

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home