Friday, December 19, 2008

Boring..

Ok. Its a boring life here. I woke up on thursday morning at 542am late for duty. damn. i supposed to report at 515am. I set my alarm at 450am. the most dangerous thing to do is shut the alarm and went back to sleep and thinking that you can wake up 5 minutes later. it happen to me so many time..tak serik2. luckily nothing happen.
So I got an Mp3 for not attending the BMTC school 2 anniversary celebration. all duty personnel on that day got an mp3. Just a cheap mp3. I was so bored that day that i couldn't sleep at night. so i set up a rat trap to catch some rats. haha. the next day a rat is caught. zhong ming was damn happy. i told him i catch this rat for him. so he ran to his office to get his jack knife. hahaha. crazy. i told him just drown it. makes its eyes pop out...hehehe.and so the rat died.how evil.
today the female recruits have some shooting at the range. i am bored again. sergeant major suddenly wants standby bed. wat the hell? we never clean our bunk for 3 months!
so we clean or else we couldn't book out. i found alots of coin under my bed. so much that i treat my friends drinks.hahaha. where did that money comes from. so finally a clean bunk. hehe.8pm we booked out.
I've been playing this game called F.E.A.R. scary sia the game. you were walking then u saw this little girl walking pass you. then sometimes a man with blood all over with a baseball bat suddenly appeared and whacked you with a baseball bat.
Tomorrow morning plan to jog for 15km. then go for my soccer.yeah. i love to whack those fats on my tummy.haha. i wanna play game now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home