Thursday, July 16, 2009

Nothing Else Matters

Just a little update to keep my blog alive. The last time i typed a whole chunk of stuff, the blog could not be saved and could not post. haha. So im lazy to type again. The news on friday saying that Singapore No longer needs temperature screening was a huge blow to my plans. Yeah. But alhamdulilah, im still working. Tomorrow im still working. No news yet. hope to the end of this month. Well, whatever happens, i'm prepared. always prepare for the worst. Still got Laptop to buy. damn it. Hey talking about laptop, i'm thinking of buying Asus. Cool. They got this model with wood design. Damn nice.$$!
I did run on tuesday. 10km. run immediately after work. still can maintain. Only thing is my legs got cramp. maybe because of the work. stand too long. Im going for a good massage at the end of my work. too long already. Since Army.
I have nothing more to say. No crazy experience this week so far. good.
Good bye.
If you are wondering whats the title about, its nothing. its a song title.i cant thing of a title.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home