Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Random

Random Item Of the Day. Digital Weighing Machine. yeah..Pay come. $500. hmm. how come ah? till now i still cannot figure out. Its more than expected. ok Just shut up and enjoy. Got to pay all my so called 'maintainance' first. series of bad luck. God have his reason. Its up to me to find out.
Msg a person bout the repair, he said $130. but each time he reply is like 3 hours. So i message him if this the rate u reply i dun want. yeah. now i feel sad cause i just realise, i just Ord and just started to use the phone and this happen. haha. $400 for E71. hmmm...scary. temptation is strong just like Lord of the rings. hahaha. Ok. I will tell myself, i do not need a new phone. I need a good gaming Computer. Thats all. I damn tempted to electronics stuff. Sometimes, i see DSLR camera also i want to buy. Now i want a new Speaker for my com. need to sell the old one. I let go cheap. $20. damn cheap lah.got subwoofer le..boleh letak mic and guitar(recently found out). hahah. Maybe just give it to my friends or cousins.
I am damn pissed off just now at Al Falah Mosque where bunch of Non Muslim Smoke at the shoe area of the mosque. Firstly, there is No smoking sign. secondly, Its the Mosque rite? Respect lah. I admit just now i dun have the guts to confront them. Ok, i will try to talk nicely if i see them again tomorrow.
Long Time never exercise. 2 weeks. I feel like shit. Weigh myself. its 88. Mampos. Come on Khairi, Lose weight. 2 years and im still fighting and will keep on fighting. Again i will say i will try to get gold for IPPT. Gold is $400 for reservist. Tak ke Gerek tu?
Alright Thats all. LOTR Rocks. For Sauron!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home