Tuesday, May 01, 2007

25th blog

Monday. Woke up at 545. Get ready to work. The weather is damn cold. Raining at night. Take a shower. I don't like to use heater shower cause will buat me mengantok and nanti mandi tk nk stop. Thats what I feel ar. Mandi Air sejuk power. Lagi2 time hujan. Fuyoo.haha. Then get myself ready and went to werk. haha. Last day. Dah malas ar nk keje lagi. werk until 530 then go home. Went to Changi Airport to eat. lepak2 kejap then balek. haha. Thats all for today. :)
Im going to type some Facts in my blog from now onwards.

Khairi Fact of the day
This is what I find out recently. The blue whale Aorta (which is the blood vessels carrying oxygen to the heart) diameter is so big that a human baby can fit through it. Imagine that. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home