Tuesday, May 08, 2007

31st Blog

Yeah. Tuesday. I start my day with jogging again. To keep fit and Prepare for My NS. Futhermore I had Nothing to do. Jog till 830. Then Sleep at 9 am. woke up at 11 am. Then mandi and main game. Haiyo. No life. Kemas rumah sikit2..takot my mom get angry. haha. Then at 6pm go jogging again. with my adek. yeah. Theres this boy who was jogging also. he overtake me by sprinting. then he stop. I overtake him. he sprint again and overtake me. this repeat for about 5 times. Dumb ass. What are u trying to do huh?? then he gave up and walk. Yeah You Sucks big time. Im the winner here. went home and drank a bottle of 100 plus again. I really have no life now. Please someone give me a reason to go out and have a life. :(
Hello everyone. This is my fren. His name is JUNK

Khairi Fact of the day
The black bulldog ant from Australia is the most dangerous ant in the world. It stings and bites at the same time and has killed humans. So..Be careful hor... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home