Sunday, May 06, 2007

29th Blog

Well..To sum up my weekend, Its quite a great weekend i had. Saturday morning..play soccer. Tired. Maybe lack of Sleep. Sleep at 4 in the morning and woke up at 630. haha. Then watch movie in the evening. Yeah. Suppose to watch Jangan pandang Belakang but the tickets sold out. Unexpected. really. Watch Spiderman 3 instead. and have to wait for 2 hours...Eat and walk around Causeway point. Spiderman 3 was great. The Graphic effect worked really well. Sound was effect was good. Storyline not so bad although it was quite straight foward and predictable. Some funny scene makes me laugh. so it was quite a great movie...4/5. After that went home. Im gonna watch that Malay Movie. Tk Puas ar ticket abis...hahaha
Sunday morning was a bit rushing for me cause i woke up at 1045..my alarm didn't work. damn it. Tuition start at 11...Lincah2 mandi and siap....go straight to my cousin house. Teach him for about 2 hours and went home at around 4 pm. Yeah .. my usual Sunday routine... :)
[32 days To NS..Woo.]

Khairi fact of the day
No Facts today. Malas Nk research. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home