Monday, May 07, 2007

30th blog

Monday. Yeah. Boredom Strike me Again. WOo! I hate the feeling...woke up at 8. Its too early. so I sleep back. 930, father came into my room.
"Khairi, Chelsea Draw 1-1 ngan Arsenal. Manu dah champion." he told me when i was in the bed which woke me up.
haha..what a way to begin my day. yeah lepas mandi. sarapan. then main game. Boring. Mom scold me for lepaking in the house without doing any housekeeping. Yes. Its the truth. Haiz...Went jogging in the evening. For the first time in months i jog 5 km. haha. Feels good. Jogging at the canal behind pioneer JC is a perfect place for me. There is so few people. I can jog in peace. Futhermore, The weather is great. After that, lepak at the bridge for a moment. Sorang2. haha. Then went home and devoured a 1.5 litre of 100 plus. Yeah should do this more often. So generally I am bored. PLEASE HELP ME. :(

Khairi Fact of the day.
A cockroach can live for a month without water. It can live up to 18 days without its head.
Eee.. I dun like cockroach. Especially the flying ones. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home