Wednesday, May 09, 2007

32nd blog

Well...Today was not so bored. Annuar, Raffie and me went for swimming for the second time. But I dun Know why I Dun have the mood for it. My Body were tired. Lembik. When I get into the pool..haiyo tkde semangat. Swim Half lap pon penat. haha. Hujan pulak tu. Mampos ar. But at least there is life when im with my friends. Thanks. and Raffie tadi seluar kau power. Well it was a last minute plan. Annuar told me before: Our plan worked when it is planned in the last minute. But if we plan early it won't work. Haha. True. I believe him. Yeah. Most of the time we plan in the last minute. Plan cepat2 confirm tk jadi punyer. So..about our bbq nite to bid farewell to me before going NS amacam? (ceh.) Well..I want to have a bbq with my frens. Lepak2. main guitar. hisap ganja. Yeah.haha. dah lame tk overnite.
Well my friend sume tgh bingit. Gaji lom Masok. Keep Talking about it. Aku pun malas nk complain. Duit yg ader skrang cukup ar sebelum gi NS. Well harap2 gaji masok besok. Then kite enjoy. Shopping. Haha dah mcm pompuan. Sebenarnya aku dah tkde bende nk bebual sebab tu aku mengarot. Terime kaseh kerane melayan ngarutan ku ini.

ok mood aku baik.


Khairi Fact of the Day.
When a crocodile bites You, It wont let go. To release youself, Punch its nose cause thats the most sensitive part.and it will let go. Yeah. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home