Thursday, May 03, 2007

27th blog

Let me start this blog with one word. Outclassed. Yeah. What a nite. Milan won Manchester 3-0. woo!! go to soccernet.com to find out how the goals was scored. But let me say this to you. This is my personal comment. Milan TOTALLY OUTCLASSED MANCHESTER..Yeah Manchester can beat Roma 7-1...but thats ROma not Milan. I congratulate all the players for the excitement u gave to me. and to Manu fans....I would like to say...HAHAHA...padan muke korang!! SO...milan and liverpool huh? again...lets hope milan do not "Kancong" this time..thats what happen 2 years ago when they were leading 3-0 and liverpool came back to equalised and won the competition through penalty.Liverpool Manager Benitez is a very brilliant tactician. he plans out strategy and formation very well...he knows his opponent weakness..thats what i thought about him. As for Milan, They have a damn powerful mentality, thats their strength. so lets hope history wont repeat.. :)

Khairi fact of the day
Ant. Ant is a strong creature. it can carry 50 times of its own weight. A 60kg human needs to carry 3000kg to match the ant. Imagine that. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home