Monday, June 04, 2007

53rd Blog

Nothing Happens today. I stayed at home all day. I left home only cause i need to ambik my adek because it was Raining. The rain was very Heavy today. Then the whole day I sat in front of my com. I watched The Pirates Of Carribean: At World's End. The Movie was quite Long. 2 Hours 45 min. Yeah, Listen the movie through my headphone, So i could figure out what they were saying. Ok ar the movie. Not Outstanding. Its Just a normal action movie. I enjoyed it but not very much. The good thing of watching movie kat Rumah is that can eat what you want when watching the movie. Air habis leh tambah. Gi toilet bole pause the movie. The bad thing is that, You don't Feel the effect of the sound and the giant Screen. Haha. So I think Tonight Im gonna Watch Shrek 3. If I tell my friend im watching Shrek 3 confirm kene ketawe kan..haha. I think Tomorrow I'm gonna watch SUNSHINE and SHOOTER. Or 28 weeks Later. Yeah Movies Marathon For me. Woo! Nk join.?? haha. Bye.

3 days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home