Saturday, July 07, 2007

61st Blog

Yeah. I know my blog is getting Bored. Talking About NS all time. haha. But That's my Life man...I have nothing else to talk. haha. Ok this week we had our live range shooting. Shooting live bullet. Can kill man.,... Woo the feeling is shiok man. First we had to zero our weapon. Means we had to calibrate the weapon according to our eyesight. That sucks man...i had to shoot a total of 24 bullets to zero my weapon. which u were supposed to do at 8. haha. Terok kan? the weapon was so terok that i aim at one target and kena at another lane target. Finally i got my weapon zeroed. Means what i aim and shoot will kena one.

When it came to the test itself..saw some people got their weapon jammed. Wah seram. That time i really pray to god please dun jam my weapon. seram. u will missed 3 - 4 target if u got ur weapon jam. u were supposed to hit 8/16 for day shoot.imagine u jam ur weapon 3 times...thats it...u fail. seram. but alhamdulilah my weapon didnt jam for day shoot. i got 13/16 target shot.

The night shooting..sux. I missed another 3 target. because my weapon jam. haha. padan muke.
so total i got 26/32 which is 2 more shot to get my marksmanship. shit man. wasted. but nvermind ar...as long as its over im happy.

So Today went out with my buddies. Wah dah lame tk jumpe. sumer bual pasal army. mentang2 sumer dah pegi army. This makes Kamarul feel outcast cause he havent went for NS yet.so we limit ourself ar. haha. Sorry ar Kama. Went to esplanade to see fireworks. Yeah. Nice. Pretty normal. Wah today i had the best laugh in my entire life. Kama crack the most funniest Joke. Im not goin to say it lah cause u wont find it funny. haha. Then after that went home.

MOrale: Average.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home