Thursday, June 07, 2007

56th Blog

Ok. This Is My Last Blog Before the turning point of my life. My life Definitely gonna change. Cause I want to Change and it will change me. Haha. Ape aku ngarut sak? This is the first time in my life im gonna be away from my family for the longest time. Hmm. Ni je aku dah rase lain macam. I dunno how my friends can sail for six month. confirm homesick giler. haha.

Then, I'm gonna miss my Handphone. Gonna Miss my PC!! ARGGH!!! Gonna miss my room.
(Im crying right now). My guitar. my katil, my Ipod bla bla bla. Gonna Miss My family and My friend. Yeah.

Just now had fun with my 3 buddies. We went to Ayam Penyet Ria at Lucky Plaza to makan. power ar the chicken. The sambal Belacan. Foo...pedas. Kama berpeluh sak makan. Hahaha. We tambah nasi cause it was too sikit. We laughed at the two person sit beside us cause they ate a piece of ayam and a plate of rice each. Tk abis siol. hahaha. Kelakar. Cause we ate 2 pinggan of nasi and a piece of chicken each. by the way the chicken is BIG. haha. Then walk around at Orchard road. Lepak bual2. Then went to Marina Bay to play bowling. Rabak sak aku. If you wanna bowl with me, I can assure you, You will win definitely. Cause this is my 2nd bowling since 1999. hahaha. I bowl the ball with power but byk masuk longkang. hahaha. Funny ar. I kept Encouraging my friend to bowl the ball in the longkang. of course in the end I lost. haha.

Then We want to play extra game but my sis called me to go home quick cause Nenek want to see me before NS. So I quickly took a cab and went home ar.. Sorry Friends. Next time ar..aku dah gi army, Tangan dah keras..confirm bowl lagi power. haha. Thats all ar for today.

And to my friends out there kalau dah terase rindu kat aku tu ape lagi...SMS or Call lah aku eh..Sebab aku Kesunyian kat saner. Ceh. Budak tk tau malu. haha. Im just kidding. K..If You all want to know my opinion of Army life, call or Sms me ar..I will update to you. And message me at night. around 930pm. Yeah.

SO BYE BYE. SEE YOU IN 3 WEEKS TIME.
(relax ar..Jangan nangis)

Khairi fact of the day
I drank 3 bottle of Marigold yogurt Drink. Sebab for 3 weeks i cannot drink that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home