Saturday, June 30, 2007

59th blog

Everything went well for the week. We had M16 shooting stimulator. Fun. I finally solved my shooting problems. First is my position of firing. secondly my fundamentals of shooting, thanks Azlan for reminding me. thirdly my spectacles. It makes a lot of difference after using my new spec. Foo! teros dapat Marksman. Haha. But this is Stimulator only ar. haha. I hope the Live range will be the same. :) . I also done my Guard Duty. Habis Cerite. No more. At least for now. Guard Duty is Ok ar. The sergeant there were so nice. Bought us some drinks. Talk alot of shit as i was guarding with him andi got to watch TV. It was a 2 hour rounding. We did one round and watch TV for the rest of the time haha. We also had Route march. Fun. I talked to an officer while we marched. I dun feel the tiredness.

my platoon sergeant was strict. Pagi2 dah kene 40 push up. Babi betul. tgh ngantuk2 bikin push up haha. Sergeant Fiq likes to merepek. he likes to make us laugh. but when he serious kene ar semue. And the best was Sergeant Mike. haha. Wierdo. I like his character. Relax but very encouraging.

Went to Discovery centre for some National education. Then went to Zaid house for his birthday celebration. Then went home. ARGH!! I miss my Soccer man....haha. Bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home