Saturday, June 23, 2007

58th Blog

Phew. Its been more than 2 weeks i neva blog. Army was Fun. yeah. within 2 weeks, I had gained alot of Knowledge. Everyday is a new experience. yeah. If I had to write all of my 2 weeks experience, I would take a few blogs to finish it. haha. I tried to take NS life positively although I had to adapt to living with people from different social background. Yes. first was a bit KEKOK. Slowly adapt to the lifestyle. I never washed my clothes before. Now, I had to do it every single night. I dun usually woke up at 530, now i had to. Everything here is scheduled. I guess thats how they Instilled discipline in you. The first day was a bit rough. Had to carry the big black bag, ur field pack and your own bag. Carry here and there. I had a changed of Company. Finally Im settled with APACHE. My Bunkmate was very nice. . They kept quiet when I want to pray. Thats the thing i appreciate the most. Yeah the PT training was not so tough. I can take it so far.

I got my M16 rifle. Yeah there is this weapon presentation ceremony where my Platoon commander handed me the rifle officially. Mcm semangat gitu time tu dpt rifle. Yeah. But then the assembling and striping of weapon was a bit difficult for me at first. Whenever I got time, I would practise it. When the test come, I passed. haha. Lucky sia.

2 weeks was quite ok ar...but I always prepare for the worst. They say when we booked in, Everything would be change. Scary. haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home