Wednesday, June 06, 2007

55th Blog

Yeah Today is supposed to be a boring day. I woke up at 10. Mandi then main computer. At around 12 noon, I reached my Handphone and message my buddies.
"Jom gi SP makan." haha. It was purely Natural. Macam tibe2 je aku Message dorang. Yang Peliknye sumer agree ni. Except for Raffie. Haha. So I went to Sp to eat with my friend. Im not Going to tell What I ate cause You evil People will call me FAT. Yes. I ate alot. Then went to Jurong Point. Kama mcm very Spontaneous biler Nampak Baju Levis. Terus Beli. Haha. Power. dah 2 kali dah. haha. Power ar. Then we ate Prima Deli Waffles. Oh..Its Perfect. The Waffle was so lemut with chocolate yang panas lagi Menyelerakan. The Chocolate was so nice that You can feel the Chocolate sugar. WOO. Then Went Home. Besok Korang nk blanje aku makan kan? Thanks ar.

1 Day..Yeah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home