Sunday, August 26, 2007

What a Week!

Training is getting more and more intensive. On monday we had our usual PT training. Then tuesday was Route March. Fuck. I did the 8km route march instead of 12km route march cause i missed the 8 km when i was sick the other time. And i was damn frustrated with the sergeant for being unreasonable to remove our Gore-tex jacket from the utility pouch. FUck. I need it to support the fucking heavy bag. without the Gore-tex, its hell man. But tahan je ar. 8 km was ok to me ar. i can continue for another 4km but i was not allowed to.
Wednesday we had our light training. Usual Morning and afternoon PT. Run here, run there. Pt here, Pt there. Thursday was IPPT. yeah! fuck im fucking happy this week cause im able to add another one more pull up. Wow. the IPPT station at TEKONG was damn high TEch. Everything computerised. For situp there's sensor for it to count how many u do. Theres also speaker telling how many u did. Cool. So what i need to do now. is to keep training my pull up. I got a feeling im gonna pass my IPPT by the end of BMT. Lets pray.
Then Friday was SOC. My hands were worn out and my legs were wobbly. many ppl fall out. haha. Yeah i managed to clear all obstacle. Funny when i did my SOC with Nizam. He was beside me at the start of the station. the first station was the wall. u have to climb it. I managed to clear it. he struggled. and he shouted "khai, tolong aku khai! aku tkleh naik ni tembok.Sialah!" hahaha.WTF? Nobody is supposed to help anyone.hahaha. I ignored him and go to the next obstacle. I was totally worn out at the end of the SOC.
Yes. This week i was confined because i was noisy in the bunk when the light is out. haha. Stupid me. making monkey sound.haha. but confinement is ok ar...not so bad. fuck.
Next week is another hell week. 16km + 12 km + 4km + 2km Route March.....FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home