Monday, December 03, 2007

relax..

I woke up 1030 this morning. I slept at 3 last night playing football manager: the most addictive game in the world. haha. they even have addictedness rating. so i guess this game is meant to addict ppl like me. yesterday was Sunday. Kama dah gian nk tgk wayang tapi tkde gang. so temankan die ar. So me, raffie and kama went to wayang at lot 1 at 1215pm. We watched Hitman cause it looks cool. we entered the cinema 5 min late. and we were damn shocked to see only 4 people inside. hahaha. So we chose a perfect spot and seat. we have a large popcorn which is definitely not enough with me around. the movie itself was boring and tk paham. it was based on the first game. i only played the 2nd one so i dun understand the story. so basically it was real waste of money. haha. then went home.

In the evening i supposed to meet my Poly friends at West mall coffee beans at 7pm. Instead i arrived at 740pm. haha. Me, azlan and fauzee. only 3 of us can make it. Share our life story. Fauzee told us about his Sailing life which was quite rabak but he enjoyed it. Azlan shared his policeman life. I was shocked when he told me he got his driving license within 2 weeks. Sialah. and he told me to sign on as a policeman. haha. sorry beb. Gua tak minat. talked about our life during poly years where we ate half spring chicken almost everyday. haha. talk and talk until 1030pm. Then we all went home. Yeah great to see u guys after 10 months.
thats all for my sunday..Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home