Saturday, January 03, 2009

2009 First Post.

OK. Update. Quite lots of things happen. On 29 december went for my shooting. Not Bad. Brand NEw SAR 21. accurate nak mampos. I dun care whether got marksman or not. Even if i got, im not gonna put that badge on my uniform. finish at 10pm. friends booked out at 11pm, last ferry. Left me alone. cause i dun want to go back taking cab. So all alone in the bunk. Im just scared of the rats.
The rest of my time i either spend on playing games or jogging. I dun want to complain life is boring. Just do something to fill up my time.
on the 2nd there is BMTC family day at Bottle tree park. Ok, not bad. The lucky draw grand prize was PS3. I was so piss off i didn't win any. my friend got an ipod shuffle. Damn. thats suppose to be mine. hahaha.
today was the 9th Division infantry family day at jurong west swimming complex. quite boring. alot of food. SO I ATE. Thats all.

2009 will be a great year i hope. Gonna finish my army in june. I hope to get gold for my IPPT. thats all i want. Yeah. Before i enter army, i just want a silver cause its damn good enough for an obese recruits. Since i already achieved it, time to get more. More money too...August will be the month i will be looking forward. The start of the peak of my life. Something i not really want but Something that will change ur life. I dunno how am i gonna adapt.I'm confident of completing the course. Lots of effort, That's all. we shall see. got to put away all the games but the temptation is too hard to control.hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home