Friday, January 23, 2009

Book out!

Finally! 3 weeks. field camp next week so confine again. haha. rabak. Guard Duty last night at the ferry terminal. I didn't sleep. I was pissed off with the RP(Regimental Police) who refuses to close the gate after dark.Other than that everything's went fine.
Chinese New Year Celebration Just now. Lion Dance was gay. Lucky Draw grand prize was 32' HD TV. damn! Of course i didn't win. after that book out. Sergeant Major sent me home. Thanks.
Im goin out now. Buy stuffs for the BBQ this Sunday. yeah. although everyone was macam nk taknk buat ni bbq but I say carry on. this is the only time we were really free. So its On. Last minute planning always worked for me.

I dunno how to change wallpaper for my phone
I dunno how to set ringtone.
I dunno how to make it silent.
help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home