Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Im Back..

OC gives me half day off. thank god. So went home. I just realise its a 3 weeks confinement. damn it. Being a platoon sergeant is great. Recruits are damn scared of you. There was once this recruit wore both left side of his boots. Punyerlah selenger. and he told me he was too scared to tell me. What the hell. hahaha. kelakar. But that's not the reason. I get more rest than previous batches cause of less duty.
I've been swimming this pass few days. it was damn tiring. i finally can swim 20 laps without exhausting myself. yeah. i swam 3 days in a row that i lost 4 kg within that period. Plus demam. but its ok. just need some sleep and im fine.
They make me the drill squad for this batch. I sucks at drills. why me? the recruits are excited but not me. hahaha.
Ok. time to sleep. good nite. will update again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home