Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Update...

Ok..I've got to book out cause my grandfather is in hospital. Quite critical.
Nothing much to update. I got my marksman badge. yeah. no more shooting. I took my IPPT and gets silver again. Damn it. that one pull up cause me $100. Argh! i did 9 and i need 10.Nevermind, i'll keep trying. my 2.4 is 9:22 min which i almost muntah along the way. but its good cause i've improve.
I get really piss off with the recruits sometimes. They are slenger. they still can't diffrentiate an officer and a sergeant. I will whacked them whenever they called me sir.
Lots of admin stuff to do recently. I hate admin stuff. i'm damn slow at it. 1SG Melissa is damn good at doing admin stuff. Damn it. Luckily got her. if not i will screw everything up.
Rats. again. this time building the nest inside my office. i hate it. i want to vomit smelling the shit. seriously.
change bunk. 3 ppl in my bunk. 4 beds. 1 each for them. me, 2. woo! 3 mat kat dalam, me zahed and iskandar. kecoh giler every night. bising. kol 12 baru tido.
ok. thats all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home