Sunday, March 01, 2009

Hilang wallet..

Last weekend...Was crazy. I lost my wallet. I was seriously dunno what to do. stuck at tampines with no money at all. haha. But somehow i feel like i will find my wallet back. so i wasn't really panic. so stuck at around 4. called my sis. suroh antar tu spare atm card and passport. i need a passport cause my camp pass and 11b is inside the wallet. so at 7 i met my sis and went back to camp. the guard commander was a noob.
I gave him my passport. he laugh.
Guard com: apasal bagi passport?
me: oh hilang wallet ah.
Guard com: driving license? 11b? camp pass?
me: kalau ader camp pass buat ape bagi passport.

Super Noob!
So while waiting the ferry, i received a call from tampines police center saying that someone has returned my wallet. so i rushed there. alhamdulillah everything's inside including the money. I'm lucky. next time i will be more careful. this is the 2nd time hilang wallet, hilang IC. both ppl returned balek. selamat. i also lost my phone 2 times. both jumpe balek. org returned. so far so lucky. might not be this lucky next time.

This week in camp was tiring. i was training my drill squad the entire week. ok i give up. we will not win. not enough training time. tomorrow the competition. hahaha. gi mampos. once this over i will be free.. we also went to SDC this week. boring!

oh yeah..Funkblaster II is dead..damn it..Even Funkblaster is not dead yet..still nazak..so i have to replace it..So Welcome FunkBlaster IV...yeah...


My office table..very neat..


my bilik...2 beds from left are my bed..both.


my bed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home