Friday, March 13, 2009

IT Fair

Woke Up at 9am yesterday. Then went To IT fair at 10am. Ramai Org nak mampos. Mcm nak maki je. Remind me of Geylang. Irritating. My friends wanted to buy laptop so follow them. A Lot of laptops. All quite cheap I think. Kama and fariz settled for this HP laptop which cost $1300. Very cheap cause it was a gaming Laptop. So I think its damn worth it. I bought External Hard disk. 320 GB for $100. Cheap. This is the best time to buy storage system cause its damn cheap. $10 for 4Gb thumbDrive. $99 for 2 Philip Mp3 is too tempting. But I successfully Fight it. Congratulation Khairi.
There is this moment Me and Raffie went to Macdonalds and I bought a Sprite. Then it was tasteless. Its carbonated Water. So i was like, Should i forget it or not. In the end i went to the counter and complain. Ya. the machine spoil. they press the Lemon tea button and water came out. hahahaha. rabak.
Then we makan at the food court. the nasi ayam penyet. This is pretty addictive dish. Cause ader Sambal Belacan. The more u eat the sambal the more rice u will want to eat. Seriously. Kama ate 2 plate of rice. I tried to control not to eat too many of the sambal. Went home after that. Very long journey taking 960. This is to avoid the MRT crowd.
Today woke up at 0930. Went to Solat in the noon. Pass Raffie the games inside my hard disk. then games all the way. Watch an old movie, The goodfellas. quite a good movie. I played Left 4 dead since its very popular recently. Ok lah the game not too outstanding like Call of Duty 5. Haha. I didn't know zombies could run. Selalu jalan slow nak mampos. Ok aku nak Jog. Woo...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home