Sunday, March 08, 2009

Saturday

This Saturday is the first time in many months all of my buddies can make it for soccer. There will be one or two ppl missing usually. Hari ini penat nak mampos. I dun know why? not enough sleep? maybe. But im still happy cause 4 hours of sleep a day is enough for me..dah adapt.
Then go out in the afternoon. Ok la just lepak2..wanted to go to career fair at suntec but reached there during its closing time. Khairi please be more punctual.Haha
Then makan kat popeye's. WHAT HAVE I DONE? 15 km + soccer effort wasted...oh no...I realise something. Popeye is a freak. he has a eyes poping out. He also has big forearm. all of u must have thought its muscle. damn it. Its tumor. Tumor on his hand. and what the hell he talking i will never understand.

Then lepak2. talk abt our secondary school malay class days. damn it. I was a pure slacker that time. I remember one moment:
Cikgu: Khairi, apasal awak tak pergi oral exam smalam?
Khairi: oh, ader oral exam eh? saye lupe lah cikgu.
Cikgu: ok, saye bagi awk peluang. Hari ni jumpe cikgu pukol 3.
Khairi: ok.
I still never turn up for that oral examination. hahaha. Imagine how slack i am? I even dun care about examination. She gave me 0 marks for oral exam. omg....But miraculously i got an A1 for that semester exam cause i did well for the main paper..hahaha. cannot forget. Secondary 2.
Sec 4, i was send to mother tongue remedial class for being a real slacker. Hahaha.
My Sec 3 years is the most unforgettable year. Its the worst express class. so imagine if u mix hooligans together. I broke 2 ohp. one, i cant run away frm it cause there is too many witness. 2nd one , thanks to my fren we successfully hide the OHP at the backyard of the school and label another class on it. hahhaa.rabak...
ok i want to sleep dah 3 pagi. ngantok besok kene jog kol 6..mampos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home