Friday, March 06, 2009

Random post

Yeah. Im back last night. Got a long weekend. the recruits have to take their A level results today. Good Luck. Dun commit suicide if u dun get straight A. haha.
I dunno what to do today. Im going to jog soon. long time never jog in the morning. Night is much better. especially midnight at the brickland road. its quite scary but i got my mp3 with me. sometimes you will see this white bird flying, which is quite a scary sight. haha. talking about white bird, i saw this white bird at tekong beach every single night without fail. it will just stand at the beach alone, staring at the sea. same spot. if u saw it the first time, u will be shocked. quite a mystery...
Oh yeah... the drill squad, i got 4th out of 8 companies. its a miracle since i gave up hope before the competition. to me, its very tiring. everything's have to be perfect. first phase, arms drill. drill with rifle. 2nd phase footdrill. marching etc.
third phase. the most complicated part, creative drill. have to brainstorm with the recruits to come out with our own drill our own command which to me is damn hard cause i dun like drills. thank god its over. you knw how worried i am last weekend thinking abt the competition? i dun want to get last place cause everyone will know. so..unoffically, my job as a Platoon sergeant is over...hahaha.
I talked to the platoon yesterday. I talked what they thought about me when they enlisted. its a random talking session.
ME: Who dun like me when u first come into Tekong?
All silent...no one say anything.
Me: come on lah...be honest...just say it out..
Recruit: We not really dun like u but we were damn scared of u...
hahahha..damn funny..
They also say i rarely smile. they say if i smile they dun knw whether im smiling or not. hahahaha. We talked alot yesterday. i quite enjoyed the session.
Ok lah got to go...the sun is coming out...bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home