Sunday, February 15, 2009

PUNK'D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This week Nothing much. Have alot of rest. Damn it im getting fatter. I can feel it. Too relax. The only thing worrying me is the Drill competition. Im scared. Caught a rat. Its so big that the tail stuck at the closed door. And Bleeding. It tries to bite its tail to free itself. I want to kill it, but my friend stopped. In the end, my friend released it. Damn it!
I have guard duty last thursday at the ferry terminal. Iskandar played Punk'd on me. It was so well planned that i totally believe it. Even the RP were scared.
First He Called me:
Him: Is this the Guard Commander?
Me: Yeah.
Him: I'm from NRU, And i'm gonna ask u some security questions. You better answer it right or you will get 14 extra.
Me: yes sir.
At this point i was so scared. The word EXTRA really frighten me. I was so scared that i did not suspect a thing. What the hell is NRU? hahahhaa
He told me to do alot of things. He said that some foreigners are entering the ferry terminal. He told me to Mop the Ferry crew's room to look out for them. I told my guard 2ic to do it. Then he told me that a minister is coming tomorrow. so he ask me to repaint the road signs if any of it is faded. Seriously, if u are scared u will do anything.Hahahaha. About 20 min, he talk an talk. I even asked the RP to be alert.In case somebody comes. Soon I realised it was a prank. Damn it. I was Punk'd. I just laughed. Damn it. It was a good one. But it really makes me stupid. hahhaha
Weekend stayed at home. Save money. hehehe.

I want to ORD. 4 more months. I cannot wait. For the freedom. 6 June 2009. hey my ord date is quite historical. 6 June 1944. Go and find out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home