Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Creeping Death

Alright Update again. I had a nice weekend with my buddies. It was a last minute plan. Seriously last minute. 7pm annuar msg me he got the car. So he picked me up and i immediately msg kama to come down. he was shocked. haha. sorry ah gua planning memang gitu macam. went to the mosque b4 meeting him. and so we went off to Bugis to lepak for a while bought those chewy buns. nice sia. After that bought my phone. yeah! $420 gone. woo. 1 week worth of work. so went to pick up Fariz at cck and we went to Bedok and ate at Spize. Super nice. I ate the steak. kenyang. We went to the Barrage to lepak and went home at 3am. nice weekend.
yesterday finished at 4. went for jogging immediately. wah really cannot make it already la. 10 km seems like a struggle for me now. I seriously wants my SISPEC fitness. the Taiwan phase fitness. walk 150++km with fieldpack. yeah i miss those times.
Yeah I just bought a new phone. E71. Slim, no touch screen. But what i really like bout this phone is its super fast. No lagging. Then the battery life is damn long. i on the Wifi throughout my work and the battery dosent drop a single bar. So yeah. quite worth it la. Only thing is that it cant plug normal earpiece inside. E63 can. So this is the biggest buy so far. im planning to buy sound card and speakers for my PC. $200. should i? hmm...
Belanje je tau.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home