Wednesday, May 02, 2007

26th blog

Today was tiring. went for swimming today. Yeah. supposed to meet at 10. . i woke up at 830. I decide to sleep back. Then woke up at 945. haha. damn it i got like 15 min. i looked at my handphone. Raffie message me asking me whether to cancel or not cause it was drizzling. The plan go on anyway told him to meet at 11 instead. Annuar Message me telling me he just woke up. Haha. Semue lambat. slamat aku. so we swam for like two hours. It was tiring man. finally those shoulder muscle get some excercise. but it feels good. i swam like five lap and i was exhausted. haha. we play the slide for quite sometime. haha mcm bdk2...imagine three 20 year old half naked lari2 nk naik slide..hahaha. well we got to enjoy before our national SLAVERY. after that went home and tido. exhausted. Tonite. Milan VS MaNu. I really hope milan beat the hell out of manu. One goal is enough. Hope they will play 'PiPpO' cause that Gilardino is useless. he has no effect being the lone striker. alright. I just hope milan will win and fight liverpool in the final. Again. :)

Khairi Fact of the day.
The deepest part of the ocean, known as the mariana trench(in pacific ocean near Philiphines) is so deep that it takes 25 empire state building stacked up on top of each other from the bottom to the surface of the sea. Imagine that. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home