Saturday, February 07, 2009

Finally..

Ok. Finally. Im back. Wow. Schedule is damn packed. field camp, sittest all at one go. mampos. but its good. everything's over. except for some small activities. Nothing much. During the field camp i decided to go in their sleeping areas just to check on them at night. They cant see me. Suddenly, i overheard my rec talking abt me. it was damn funny:
REC 1: Plt. Sgt khairi, what do u think bout him?
REC 2: At first I thought he's blur kind of person. but everyday scold us, make our life miserable.
REC 1: I also. That time he scolded me for never put my boots in order. Damn shock la.
(At this point i decided to sit down against a tree)
REC 2:Ya ya. Every morning bad mood. ppl greet nicely but reply like nt happy.
REC 1: Now everytime i see him, i like lost hope already, confirm something bad will happen to me or the platoon.
REC 2:Hahaha. But i think he also quite good eh. if not why he can become a platoon sergeant.
(at this point i cannot take it already, i decided to leave them. hahahaha. damn funny when u heard ppl ngumpat abt u first hand.)
On the 3rd, i got my DOS duty.Duty orderly sergeant. Cookhouse king, thats what they say abt DOS. Can maki anyone in the cookhouse. in charge of running the cookhouse. It was alright lah. there was once a storeman wants to takeaway his food. His company order 45 but he said he wants 40 only. i accidentally shouted at him. and he said. Ok, ok..45.. then i felt guilty for a moment. haha. the only worst part was waking up at 350am. to prepare for breakfast. wooo...
Sit test was fun. we had bbq which i felt damn full. catching crabs. we caught some eels too. When with the recruits i teach them how to bash through vegetation to take shortcut. haha.
Sit test finish today. i book out at 530. sergeant major sent me home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home