Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday

Went to work as usual in the morning. Raining. Its a perfect weather to sleep. very Perfect. I woke up late. 540. But oklah, i didn't miss my bus. Currently im thinking on what to blog. Tomorrow Saturday. I dun want to werk. But i kept telling myself, $9 per hour. Come on...I can't wait for next week. my contract ends and i will have a perfect morning sleep. Tomorrow I dunno what to do. No plans so far. Ok lah, bleh jog. Actually im quite lazy to go out also. Oh yeah, i want to watch Public Enemy. macam gerek. Kat wayang? maybe la. Im addicted to the Simpsons Now. Kelakar. The joke macam Selambe je. Its like its normal action to them but its freaking funny. Family guy Joke are mostly based on their words. which is super funny too. I feel like compiling my own family guy funny moments. hahaha.
This work really makes me fat. I wake up, work, breakfast, work, lunch, work, tea break, work, go home, dinner, tido. thats my routine everyday! how? bleh gemok tak? haha. You cant have both money and health rite? hahaha.
Some Random Thoughts.
89.3kg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home