Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Revenge

So slept at 1 am last night. I woke up at 520 am. wth..so get ready and off to work. Boarded the bus and sat next to this secondary school guy. he is quite a big size and conquer some of my seat. as usual. Pissed off. then he started to sleep. keep moving around. irritating idiot. I knew where he's going to alight. when the bus reached the bus stop, i just sat quietly. in my heart i prayed that he will miss his bus stop. he continued sleeping and he missed it. haha. No way im gonna wake u up man. Then when reached Far East Plaza, where i alight, i purposely move so that he would wake up. hahahhaa. trus kancong..you should see the face. he immediately alight. so fun. mampos ah kau terlambat gi skola. i dun care.hehehe.
well i always thought that apple are more effective than coffee. so every morning i will drink 2 packets of apple juice while walking to my workplace. also, if u do squats exercises, it will increase your metabolism rate and will burn more calorie. at the same time makes u feel awake. good luck. try it. it works for me.
3 more days to freedom. sad la. no money leh. they offer me 1 month contract, i have to reject la. school. Talk about school, im starting to feel scared. Iskandar sends me some of his work frm University of Western Australia. What the hell? i dun understand shit sia. But when look at it, it can be done. need to study. he said he's super stress there and kept asking me for solution to his work. i dunno a single shit. understand? hahaha. Hmm i cant imagine myself studying overseas. must be hard to adapt.
I need to cut my hair. very uncomfortable. Oh yeah, I revived my IPOD. so happy sia. Formatted it for 4 hours and done. well been using for almost 2 years. some more i bought 2nd hand. should be dead rite now. but i love my ipod cause its full of family guy, simpsons and lots of movies.
Now im just waiting for my pay. then can buy whatever things i need. I also need to save some money.

88.9kg
2 days without exercise and this happens...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home