Saturday, August 01, 2009

Timetable.

So today is Matriculation day. Meaning u are now Officially NTU students. So got My timetable. Nice sia. 6 modules. or seven. i dunno. but its packed like hell. 830 to 1830 for 3 days. only wednesday and thursday quite slack. 6 core modules.
I have this friend from Hwa Chong JC. the top JC in singapore. He also got into NTU. Every semester there is this thing called AU. its like the total credits of the module u take. So he asked me:

HWA CHONG: How many AU you got?
ME: 20.
HWACHONG: wah!!
ME: is that alot?
HWA CHONG: ya! I got 16 only.
Hwa Chong: Oh. ya. I exempted 3 modules. thats why lesser. You never exempted any module rite? thats why alot.
ME: No. But I Exempted the first year. :P
hwa chong: ....

he's trying to tell me how smart he is by telling me that he is exempted frm taking 3 modules. So what? you need 4 years to get your honors. I need 3. Idiot. Thats why i hate JC kids. always trying to compare intellectually. Yeah I nail a big hole on his head. Im so happy.

Today is the last day of work. Happy sia. But sad cause i make nice friends there. But i will be going back there on the 5th for some Nurses' day event. MAKAN BEB.

Tomorrow's Soccer. So happy. Plan and Plan. Decided at Yew Tee. I dun really like Yew tee cause we play among ourself. I like lamsoon cause there's always challenge over there. I think i will automatically wake up at 5am tomorrow and i will go for a 5km jog. then will go to Mac to eat sausage macmuffin and off to soccer.
SO goodnite.
Next week English Test. By the way I type my blog u think i can Pass? haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home