Thursday, August 06, 2009

It's gonna End.

It's been a while since I last update. Boring I should say. Staying at home. Work kept me busy. Constantly wake up at 530am. which irritate me. Firstly, wake up at 530 is too early la. blum masok waktu subuh. You dun expect me to sit down and wait right? so I went back to sleep most of the time and wake up at 630. then i will not sleep back. i will on my comp and start playing football manager. Raffie is pressuring me. His rate is too fast. we are competing who will go the furthest before school begins. he had a superb advantage last month where i have to work and he just stay at home and play. its a big bonus to him. But i'll continue to fight. I know you must be thinking i have no life playing fm all day. Yes. I have no life now. waiting for school lah. Relax la.
Oh yeah, the test, i dunno what to say. when i was writing the paper i am confident i will pass. When i went back home, i feel scared. i realise my english seriously sucks.I thought it was like Poly, when you finish your paper, you can submit and went home. So when i finish the paper, I ask the lecturer whether i can go. haha. she ask me to sit down and relax. haha. no wonder nobody moving.malu2. haha. insyaallah pass. I didn't went for the welcome ceremony yesterday. I got something on. I guess i miss lot of things. Well, gonna ask my friend. I'm glad i have already some friends in the course. Lelaki lah of course. Mechanical, perempuan maner amek mechanical. hahaha.
Tomorrow is Friday. Gonna meet my friend. Tomorrow is also gaji. i think. hehehe. I think im not fully ready for school. I look foward to it though. Work hard.
well im going to jog tonite. so bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home