Tuesday, August 18, 2009

School!

Ok. The last time i Blog as a student was 2.5 years ago. damn. Time Really Flies. All my army life was recorded in this blog. Yeah. Just what I wanted. Alright. School Began Last Week. Sorry Last week was so busy. No time. Padahal main FM. hahaha. well..I can say Im Lost. Im like a sec 4 student being release into University. thats my state now. Some Module I can Understand. Some I'm totally lost. Module Like Materials and Maths 3. Damn. How the hell they can just put in maths 3 when i just started schooling? The funny thing is that there is another maths called essential maths. the bridging maths module since we skipped the 1st year. yeah i still find it hard.
Friends? yeah. More than expected. Alot of my friend are from Tekong. My Army Friends. hahaha. Its a slightly diff environment from poly. Poly, Most of them are slackers. Uni, most of them are studious type. haha. im at the wrong end. Sometimes I wonder, Can I survive this? I really don't Know.
The best part: Food. Cheap sia. $3.20 for half spring chicken. $2.80 for chicken Cutlet. So yeah. Khairi is back to his Zaman Jahiliah where he will eat without stop everyday. Wait. Ramadhan Coming. Haha.
Alright, Thats it. I will update again. Want to study maths. susah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home